Click on below material to know more.
One of the renowned garage door service providers of Ontario, Professional Garage Doors acts as a helping hand to all your issues related to overhead garage doors. Best-in-class garage door service is provided by us for installing, repairing and replacing garage doors in RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL and INDUSTRIAL sectors. Not only are we limited to garage door service, but also offer garage door parts and products at an affordable range. Because of our excellent services and top quality products, we have become quite popular among different communities.
Professional Garage Door repair Hamilton is your one-stop shop for all matters garage doors. We have been in the business of solving our customers’ overhead garage doors problems for many years. Our skilled and licensed technicians will solve all your garage challenges in record time. Whether you’re installing a new door or replacing your old garage door, or want some repairs done, we are well equipped to handle these issues. Our partners include renowned manufacturers such as:
We are specialists in all styles, designs, and models of doors, be they residential, commercial or industrial. We fix and repair different types of garage doors including single panel doors, double doors, sectional garage doors and roller or sheet doors.
At Professional Garage Doors, we do not just focus on the garage doors, but the parts and accessories as well. We will help you fix any challenges you have regarding garage door parts such as torsion springs, garage door openers, drums, hinges, cables and rollers.
We offer quick services and money back guarantees and are available 24 hours a day. Go on and give us a call on 1-888-910-2244 and watch us make your garage door problems disappear within minutes.
Garage Door Repair Hamilton Ontario
Installing the right garage door is important in ensuring that you get the most out of your garage. Whether your needs are residential or commercial, Professional Garage Doors is committed to ensuring you get what you want. We provide special Garage Door Repair Ancaster serivices in Ontario
Here’s why you should talk to us for garage door installations:
- We have skilled and experienced technicians at hand to fix all your garage door problems
- We offer 24-hour services to all our customers
- We partner with the best in the manufacturing business to deliver quality garage doors and door parts.
- We offer swift service and money-back guarantee.
- We have a variety of styles, designs, and models to cater for different preferences.
Residential and Commercial Services in Hamilton
Residential garage doors must fit in with the overall style of your home, offer the functionalities you require and stay within your budget. At Professional Garage Doors, we understand this and aim to deliver a wide variety of doors to choose from. We cater for everyone and go out of our way to ensure you are both satisfied and impressed.
We provide garage doors made from the following materials:
- Wood composite
For our commercial customers, we offer doors that support a wide range of functionalities, as we understand the varied environments commercial garage doors are required in. Our commercial sectional doors are the most popular. We offer these in various forms including those with windows and those without. We have three main types of commercial sectional doors on offer.
- Aluminum sectional doors which offer great visibility and are aesthetically pleasing, allowing them to be used in a wide selection of areas including storefronts.
- Insulated steel that is available in two forms: polyurethane insulated steel or polystyrene insulated steel. These are energy efficient and ideal for large buildings and warehouses.
- Non-insulated steel, an option that is engineered to be durable, reliable and budget-friendly. This will work well even in high traffic and heavy-duty use and is a good option for warehouses where insulation is not a priority.
We configure our doors to suit your preferences and usage and are on call 24 hours a day to advise on what will work best for you depending on your required functionalities.
Garage Door Repair Services in Hamilton ON
A malfunctioning garage door is a safety and security risk to you and your family, as it can lead to accidents and compromises the security of your household. While it may be tempting to perform garage door repairs yourself, it is best to leave the work to the experts. At Professional Garage Doors, our repair process if swift and efficient, ensuring that you do not spend an extra minute worried about your garage door.
Spring replacement in Hamilton
After regular and constant use, garage door springs tend to require repair or replacement. If you need your extension or torsion springs repaired or replaced, give us a call today. We give you the options of choosing between regular and heavy-duty springs depending on your garage door use.
Garage Door Cables
Broken garage door cables are a sure recipe for accidents. As such it is important to constantly check the condition of your cables and call us at the first sign of wear or fraying. We will sell you high-quality cables that come in pairs, to ensure that both cables are replaced for smooth functioning even where only one of them is worn out.
Garage Door Track
Depending on the type of vehicles that go in and out of your garage, you might be faced with bend garage door tracks that are out of alignment. In order to put this back in alignment, you need to call in professionals.
Owing to constant use, rollers are likely to get bent or broken, resulting in creaky operations every time you require to use the garage door. In order to ensure quieter and smoother operations, we replace your broken rollers with new high-quality ones.
Endplates lift the shaft that holds the springs. When endplates are worn out, the shaft can break leading to accidents. At Professional Garage Doors, we offer the right strength of endplates that endure constant use.
We provide you with hinges that allow your garage door to bend smoothly and noiselessly.
Garage Door Openers Hamilton
Malfunctioning openers make it difficult for you to close your garage door properly. At times, you may even experience your door opening when it should be closing. In order to avoid this, we check which parts are bringing on the problem, and replace the openers if they are faulty.
If you’ve been experiencing problems with your garage door, whether they’re the obvious wear and tear or the more subtle distantly creaky noises during operations, it is time to call in the experts. Waiting until your garage door is barely working will not only cost you more but endanger you as well. Give Professional Garage Doors a call today on 1-888-910-2244.
Need a New Garage Door
Do you want to purchase a new garage door for your residential or commercial areas? Need not to go anywhere. Professional garage doors will give perfect advice to you and provide you with finest choices for all kinds of garage doors and that too at reasonable price. To buy a new garage door, first you need to decide on the material of garage door. Our store has an ample amount of options to choose from and most favorite among people are:
Once the material is decided, you can then pick your preferred garage door brand. We deal with following notable brands:
Additional Articles About Garage Doors
- Why Garage door insulation is important?
- Which is Better, One Double Residential Garage Door or 2 Single Doors?
- What’s Factored Into The Cost Of A Commercial Garage Door?
- What Measurements Should You Look At Before Purchasing A New Garage Door?
- What Makes Up A Garage Door Cost?
- What Factors Should You Consider When Choosing A Commercial Garage Door?
- Tips on Performing a Visual Garage Door Inspection
- Should You Repair Garage Door Yourself?
- Reasons Your Garage Door May Fail to Work
- R-Value. What is it and is it important?
- How to Remove an Old Garage Door
- How to Test the Reversing Garage door Mechanism
- How to Fix a Noisy Garage Door
- How to Balance Garage Door
- How Much Headroom Is Required For Residential Garage Doors?
- How Long Do Garage Doors Last?
- How are Polyurethane-Injected Doors Made?
- Differences Between Commercial Garage Doors and Residential Ones
- All You Need to Know About Door Openers
- 6 Reasons to Let Professionals Maintain Your Garage Door